Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Save the Date Oct 25

We can't have the TV show (at least not for now.... it might not be a forever thing.... I don't know, it's all very confusing and I hear it involves shrimp and cheese) but we can have the Movie... I know, but it will be fun I promise.

We will add extra fun stuff that I'm working on finding out if we can do some of it legally ( no, not *that* get you minds out of the gutter) and there will be costumes involved.

Again I will post more as I know more but for now, save the date and I'll make it worth your while. And I even promise to sing during the movie at some point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous choice of songvid at last night's festivities. It's one I've seen many times before, but it will always be a favorite! Here's hoping Fox gets over themselves soon so Whedon Nights can go on!

dre_ah said...

Any updates? I REALLY want to see the Firefly ep's larger then life :(

Unknown said...

It looks like the studios are not willing to negotiate with the writers over new media rights. They don't want to pay writers or actors any money for episodes shown on the internet or DVDs shown in theaters. So the writer's strike looks like it will be going on for awhile and then the SAG contracts are coming up soon so really this whole thing could take a long time to be settled.

If and when we know anything I will post it here, but don't hold your breath (and don't watch TV online or pay to download shows until the studios agree to pay the writers)

Unknown said...

I miss those Whedon nights! In case anyone's still checking this blog, I want to get the word out that the Cerrito Theater has said it welcomes Joss fans to come watch his new Dollhouse show in the IT Lounge (in the lobby). Totally unofficially, of course, but it's very nice of them! Show premieres tonight (2-13-09) at 9pm on Fox. Come on down!