Friday, September 7, 2007

Answers to Back to School Trivia and a Request for Feedback



Oops! Sorry this is so late! I wrote it right after getting home from the show and must have hit save instead of post. I should not be allowed online after midnight on school nights.

Once again I made the Buffy Trivia too hard. I have a volunteer who will let me e-mail her the questions from now on and find out if people less obsessive with the Buffy facts then me have a chance of knowing the answers. So hopefully next month's questions will be less of the huh? I'll also go back to more multiple choice questions since people seemed to like those better.

The answers are below but first I have a request. Please use this post (or any other post on this blog for that matter) to let me know what you would like to see at future Whedon Nights. What episodes are you hoping we show? Are you enjoying the trivia despite my choosing of the questions of much obscureness? What has been fun/ not so much fun about past Whedon nights? Do you have any ideas for the sing-along you'd like to see us try? Would you like a printed list of ideas of things to say and do during the movie, or are you enjoying the way things are organically being added by the audience? Please feel free to be honest. If there is something you are not enjoying, let me know.

Where did Buffy attend school before moving to Sunnydale?

Hemery High (I gave partial credit to all of you that said LA

Who blew up Sunnydale High?

Giles


What other student is supposed to help Buffy organize Parent night?

Sheila


What is the name of the Sunnydale High Newspaper

Sentinel




Who was Buffy and Willow's Psyc. professor at UC Sunnydale?

Maggie Walsh


What dorm do Buffy and Willow live in?


Stevenson


What class does Buffy try to add before being humiliated by the professor?

Images of Pop Culture


Who is Buffy's first college roomie?

Kathy

2 comments:

entEngle said...

Andrew & Jonathan's shared Mejhico
nightmare is made more restless by
a slice of 'the cheese man'. Blink,
and it's missed. Put your player
in slo-mode. This totals 4 'male'
characters who are served a plate.
Geek much?...see 'B' Seas.7, Ep.16

Laura D said...

I have been out-geeked on Buffy Trivia

That *never* happens